SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#17918 - 12/04/00 12:05 PM Important!!!!!!
webdev2000 Offline

Loc: Clifton, NJ USA
Hello Korg Brothers and Sisters,

I just purchased a Korg N364 Keyboard. It sounds pretty good. I also Purchased Cakewalk Pro Audio 9. I have all the Midi Cables properly connected to my P.C and my keyboard. How can i program Cakewalk or even my Keyboard so that i can hear all Sound Banks instead of hearing the GM Bank. I know there must be a way on how to do it instead of using the GM Bank. I'm new at this and can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT....
Thanks

#17919 - 12/04/00 12:25 PM Re: Important!!!!!!
Arvon45 Offline

Loc: USA
check out sonicstate.com in the gas station section for help. Look at the list of topics on the left.

Also, you might want to do a NEWSGROUP search on deja.com for Cskewalk 9.

What you need is a paramter guide for your specific synth for cakewalk.

Do a search in deja.com ( click on "search newsgroups" under the main searchbox) for the cakewalk instrument definition list for a korg n234.

If nothing comes up, select "past" in the box below the search field, and retry the search.

#17920 - 12/04/00 12:27 PM Re: Important!!!!!!
Arvon45 Offline

Loc: USA
There may also be a Korg N364 mailing list, which is a email group in which you receive all messages pertaining to use of the n364.

There is also a Cakewalk mailing list as well. Getting signed up for both of these lists would benefit you tremendously.

Do a search on hotbot.com or deja.com for these lists.

#17921 - 12/04/00 01:56 PM Re: Important!!!!!!
Carlos Carbone Offline

Loc: Panama, Panama, Panama
Hey, all you have to do is: go to track properties (right click at a track). Then press "instruments", then "define", then, "import", then double click the korg file, select the n364,and you are on your way,

------------------

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online