Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#177285 - 09/27/07 09:39 AM Re: Why I decided to buy Yamaha
TwoNuts Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Washington. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
I was reading Two Nut's Tyros piano post and was afraid to say anything over there.

Me Too...

Anyway John,

Welcome to the fray.

I appreciate what you said about not having to relearn the basics every time you upgraded you Technics keyboard. I understand and agree.
Best of luck with the new Axe.

Regards,

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#177286 - 09/27/07 11:55 AM Re: Why I decided to buy Yamaha
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
John....Congratulations on your new K/B....
may you have many happy hours making music..
don't waste your time worrying about whose board is better....just use your time mastering the K/B you just bought......

BTW, Dennis, I tried to post on the Piano post and it was closed, I just wanted you to know again that I really enjoyed your piano demo....good job and thanks again....
TR

#177287 - 09/27/07 12:00 PM Re: Why I decided to buy Yamaha
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
hey John, great choice. i never ever got to participate in the wonderful yamaha v roland wars on SZ because I had a Korg and a Technics. when i came over we talked Technics, and if you got the pa800 we would have started talking Korg, and what could be more boring? Now i have a Roland E60 and you Yamaha s-900, so we can get together and make ridiculous comparisons and counter-claims like everyone else. Oh boy i'm looking forward to this. Lemme know when you get the OS down so we can get it on! best,

------------------
Miami Mo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online