SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#176610 - 07/28/07 01:50 PM Another pdf question
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hello

Supposing I have a piano/vocal piece of sheet music with treble and bass clef and I want to have only the lead line, chords and possible the vocal minus the bass staff. In other words how do I make a lead sheet out of this?

I have been experimenting using the snapshot tool, but when I paste it into another program is when the problems start. Are there specific programs that would work better?

How is this best done?

[This message has been edited by Scott Langholff (edited 07-28-2007).]

#176611 - 07/28/07 02:37 PM Re: Another pdf question
miden Offline

Loc: The World
scott you would need to get a PDF creation program...the readers have very limited editing capability...Adobe obviously have a PDF Creator, but it is ridiculously expensive.there are a few others and i think there are one or 2 free ones as well.but thats the way you can re-create your own pdf's to your requirements..
denis

#176612 - 07/28/07 03:21 PM Re: Another pdf question
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Scott
The best way is to get a program that can edit PDF files, however if it is only a few that you need to do, then bring the file up on-screen and press the Print Screen (PrtSc) button on the keyboard, (It will not appear to do anything) you can then paste it into any photo editing software (Including Microsoft Paint which comes as standard with Windows) and edit it from there.
Be aware that unless your photo editing software supports saving to PDF you will need to save it as a JPEG.
Hope this helps

Bill

#176613 - 07/28/07 05:53 PM Re: Another pdf question
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Try Cute PDF, it's free and a good program to boot. http://www.cutepdf.com/

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online