SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#175211 - 08/08/07 06:12 PM Re: Review of Korg PA800!
melodytracks Offline

Loc: London
TABLA / Dholak / Dhol Indian Styles, Intros, Fills, Endings for KORG PA800

The first & most important thing is => All the DEMOs are available to listen to each part of each Style, please visit the web site www.melodytracks.com

and download Styles sequence for your PA800 to give my work a TRY

I am offering the full style sequences for the following Indian songs for the keyboard KORG PA800 (applicable to PA1xpro but better make it sure)

For the Songs;

= Sau Saal Pehlay (Muhammad Rafi)
= Wo Kaghaz Ki Kashti (Jagjeet Sing)
= Chupke Chupke Raat Din (Ghulam Ali)
= Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (Indian Movie)
= Preto (Abrar-Ul-Haq)
= Dekha Jo Chehra Tera (Arshad Mahmood)
= Baharo Phool Barsao (Rafi)
= Ae Mei Zohra Jabein (Munna Dey)
= Dil Keh Raha Hai Dil Se (Adnan Sami)
= Hamain Tum Se Pyar Kitna (Kishore)
= and many others in the future.......

==========================
The styles I made are exactly according to the song including almost all required parts of the PA800 elements like;

Var 1,2,3,4

Fills 1,2,3,4

Intros 1,2,3,4

Endings

PADS 1,2,3,4

I have stored all the interval musical pieces into Intro 1,2,3,4 buttons of PA800 along with the appropriate style according to the song

I have stored all the bar musical pieces in to PADS 1,2,3,4

So, when you perform the song, you sing with Styles Var1,2,3 or 4 and when you need interval musical piece, just press one of the Intro Butons and the complete and same musical pieces as in the original song will be played automatically, same with Intro2,3,4 and PADS.

So, a full musical band is always which you when performing with my sequences.

Singing Details with my sequences:
===================================

You know, my sequences are NOT like MIDIs or Karaoke where you have to sing at particular point and have to stop at particular point and if you are late you miss it. My sequences are Styles sequences, play the style you want, sing where ever from, sing as long as you want, give gaps if you want and when you need an interval piece, just press Intro, when the musical piece finishes, it will automatically brings you to the main style section where you were singing, do Fills, breaks, Endings etc..

Sing 1000's Songs with these styles
=======================================

Off course, you can sing 1000's of other Indian songs as well using the same style but just don't use Intro button only. You can use Var 1,2,3 or 4, Fills & Endings for any other song where it matches.

Tabla/ Dholak / Dhol Sounds (samples)
=====================================

In all these styles you will hear proper Tabla, Dholak, Dhol sounds according to the styles, you will feel like a live Tabla player is playing with you. But before you load these sequences onto your PA800, you MUST load my DESI/Bhangra Kit in to your PA800. This Kit is a part of this product.

How easy to load DESI/ Bhangra Kit in to PA800?
===============================================

It's very easy and quick, just like 1,2,3 YES I will provide you a file to load into PA800 and it will automatically make a full KIT for you, you don't need to assign each sample one by one, just load the main file, it will do everything for you, then load my styles and Enjoy all the Indian tabla, dholak, dhol samples are already in the kit

Help/ Instructios / Support
============================

All the instruction files are included into the package with very simple Step-by-Step instructions for everything. So, just read these few instruction lines in the PDF files before going ahead. It's very easy quick to understand the instructions. If you still need any help loading the package on to your PA800, I am personally available to help you out on email or on phone.

DEMOs
=======================

Yes, you can have full demos of each and every Styles sequence. The demos include all the sections separately like Intros, Vars, Fills, endings, PADS etc... All the demos are in MP3 format, so you can listen to them just by clicking on it on my Web Site www.MelodyTracks.com , it's very easy www.MelodyTracks.com
==============================================

Download PA800 Format Files (.STY, .PAD)
============================
Please download a complete sequence of songs from the list above. Download it from my Web Site www.MelodyTracks.com and you can load it on to your PA800 and have a Full DEMO, by loading this sequence on to your PA800, you can check how I work, how professional I am and type of Style sequences you can get

[This message has been edited by melodytracks (edited 10-06-2007).]

#175212 - 08/08/07 09:23 PM Re: Review of Korg PA800!
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
the answer to both of your questions is yes!
I have a customer here in California who has many custom Indian kits which load tablas, etc. from a USB drive. You can find information from him at the http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=50

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online