SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#174834 - 02/10/05 04:18 PM Chord Control
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Guys, In Ketron the only company that puts out a peddle board, in which you can change cords with your foot. I am interested because I would like to be able to play my guitar & back it up with the keyboard.
Maybe this sounds silly, but I guess I won't
find out if I don't ask.

I have a friend who plays a sax & controls an older Solton with his socked foot!

------------------
Nobby

#174835 - 02/10/05 04:23 PM Re: Chord Control
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
hi,
i have played many years on Ketron and this is a very good keyboard for organplayers.
the bass "unit" works fine on this keyboard.

Notlos
www.notlos.com

------------------

#174836 - 02/11/05 06:46 AM Re: Chord Control
Clif Anderson Offline

I'm not sure, but you might be able to program chords into a Yamaha multipad and then trigger the multipad using an MFC10 or other Midi foot controller.

#174837 - 02/11/05 04:33 PM Re: Chord Control
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
My friend had an older Solton, I think MS-60. He would set it up for one finger chords,
somehow he programed it to the peddle board so he could change chords with his socked foot, while he played his sax.
I wanted to use this feature to play with my guitar, but it would free your left hand up for many things.
It would be fun to play with!
Take Care,

------------------
Nobby

#174838 - 02/11/05 06:11 PM Re: Chord Control
Organizer Offline

Loc: Maplewood, NJ, USA
Nobby,

I've been using a Roland PK-5 along with a Yamaha CK?, Korg i3, Ketron X4 and now Korg PA1XPro. Although I play keyboard using full chords I am able to set up each of these to accept 1 finger (2 finger for min and 7ths, etc.). I've been doing this for 10+ years. Stop in at www.heres2thearts.com to view our webcam (instruction at the bottom of our home page).

Art

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online