Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#173243 - 03/04/04 03:20 PM Re: Message for Terry & All
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by trtjazz:
Scott,
If you cannot pickup the distinct difference between these 2 recordings, no offense, but you need to relook at your system set up.
Terry

Terry, I never even attempted to 'compare' the audio 'quality & mix' between Leon's songs. I suppose I was more focussing on Leon's 'music expressiveness', and felt that the mix was'nt getting in the way of 'that'.

Leon, really like your 'new' website layout promoting your Digital Recording Service business. In addition to your own demos, it would also be cool & interesting to hear some samples of projects produced by you for your clients: backing tracks, backup vocals, etc. The best of luck on your new 'Shboom' business venture.

Scott

#173244 - 03/04/04 04:12 PM Re: Message for Terry & All
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
Yes, Scott...I figured you might be asking that. I'm just trying to get in touch with them to get their Okee Dokee, but I'm sure they'll have no objections.
btw:I'm going under the knife next week, so I'll be out of commission and off the zone for a while. I look forward to participating with you all very soon.

------------------
...L

#173245 - 03/04/04 04:26 PM Re: Message for Terry & All
beachbum Offline

Loc: Austin
Hi,Leon..
I'd really think about re-doing you're first demo... That would steer me away if I was listening for Q. I listened to the others which are ten times better... Nice job on the rest... Re-do demo 1 or at least move it to demo5 and move the others up..
Again, really nice job,
DJ
Although demo 4 sounds like the same type of recording done on demo1? The rest you must have recorded diffrent?

[This message has been edited by beachbum (edited 03-04-2004).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online