SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#171743 - 08/07/06 03:16 PM Re: Darn you, Squeak
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Now Donny's going to have to buy another G70 (or even better, an E-80) 'cos a Tyros is just too light to get the job done........

I don't think Don's demo was from NAMM...... this was my main point, I guess - while Roland seem to be able to get a good studio recorded demo for their products, and show off it's amazing capability, the guys that all too often demo them at NAMM, where first the store buyers and later (via Harmony Central, etc.) ALL the buying public get their first chance to hear these instruments played live, have just lately been anything BUT good ambassadors for their products.

Just listen to the guy demonstrating the G70s Guitar Mode at this thread; http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/013688.html . He doesn't begin to show the capabilities of Guitar Mode, yet Roland are paying him!

Roland need to bite the bullet and hire some seriously talented demonstrators if they don't want the public to assume this is all they are capable of. After all, chas, if you had only heard that second, NAMM demo, would you have bought this keyboard?

#171744 - 08/07/06 03:41 PM Re: Darn you, Squeak
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Highly unlikely. Good point.

chas

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online