SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#171228 - 02/27/06 02:09 PM Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Paul was a long time contributing member to the Synthzone and also my email lists. I have forwarded his music to many of you that have been here for a long while.
Here is a copy of the letter from his wife Anne.
Please feel free to respond to her here and I will forward your responses to her, or email them to me and I will send them on to her. They had 5 years of a great marriage. Paul played well and Anne is a fine classical vocalist.
Dear Bill,
I am writing to let you know that Paul has gone to meet the Lord. He died peacefully on Saturday 18th February at 5.30 p.m. Paul was at home where he wanted to be, amongst the familly and friends who loved him.

It was a lot of hard but worthwhile work caring for Paul towards the end, this is the reason why it was impossible to keep you updated via the internet. In fact, my friend, who has been with me for the last 7 weeks was answering the telephone amongst lots of other things just so that we could give Paul the best possible care we could give him.

He will be a big loss and I will miss him so much. The love that Paul and I shared was very special and I know we only had a very short time together but these last few years were the best in my life. I am happy for Paul as I know he is with the Lord and as far as Paul is concerned it wont be long before I go to meet him as time is like a "blink of an eye" in God's time. The funeral is tomorrow and I think that that is going to be quite difficult but I get strength from the fact that the Lord is looking after me and He wont let me go through anything with Him.

Will write again soon. God Bless.

Anne

#171229 - 02/27/06 07:29 PM Re: Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Our deepest sympathy to Anne for the loss of a wonderful husband. There is comfort in knowing that our Almighty Father promised us of bodily resurrection to see our departed loved ones again.
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#171230 - 02/27/06 08:20 PM Re: Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
It's a sad day. Death is man's enemy and will be done away with.

#171231 - 02/27/06 11:04 PM Re: Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
RIP, hope he is in a better place.

#171232 - 02/27/06 11:13 PM Re: Our Member Paul Bradshaw in Scotland has passed away
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Please send our sympathy to Paul's family. He will be missed by everyone that knew him.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online