SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#170523 - 10/14/02 12:57 PM Yet another home studio brings out the tears
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Yet another home studio makes me cry.... Actually can't really complain.. My most recent dream keyboard has 4 wheels, leather, every option one can think of, and the words Lincoln Town Car "Signature Series" on it..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=913371709

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#170524 - 10/14/02 01:14 PM Re: Yet another home studio brings out the tears
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Stop crying... a laptop computer, a cheap USB keyboard and a copy of Reason, along with an audio adapter to plug your laptop into your car stereo system, and you've got a full mobile synth production studio that'll crank. Ok, maybe an Edirol UA-20 module for low-latency also. And a mirrored disco ball and some rope lights... you know, just the essentials...

#170525 - 10/14/02 01:25 PM Re: Yet another home studio brings out the tears
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
One of the attorneys here at the firm suggested I buy a yellow suit and a matching yellow hat with a pink feather in the side, and to get a personal plate that says "Pimp Daddy" Where I live, the cops are how should I say, "old fashioned biggots", and as far as they are concerned it's still 1962.. Just the car and the pimp daddy plate would get me pulled over in no time.. Plus me being african american wouldn't help either... Some people just don't change though.... I'm sure I could do a good custome job with the baby and put the words "portable arranger" completely to use...

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#170526 - 10/14/02 05:37 PM Re: Yet another home studio brings out the tears
Dnj Offline

Yea, and dont forget the Big Headlights, Fuzzy Dice, Hugh 6inch Whitwalls, spokes, and a Big Tire on the trunk lid ;>)

PS I also wanted to cry when I saw Fran's UPS Driver :>)

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 10-14-2002).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online