SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10
Topic Options
#167006 - 11/16/06 10:52 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
OZ Offline

If you are brave you can make a program in LINUX.

That is future of keyboards and we keyboard players.
I thing here come new generation of keyboards where is all possible.

We must only see our needs.

#167007 - 11/16/06 11:34 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Diki, in some point i give you right, in others i think we have to discuss for months..

About the styles copyright..
Well, after we saw what give around and what the other brans made too, I THINK will be really hard get copyright problems with the styles..

EMC style converter now have about 10 years of life, this application is still unique worldwide and they continue sell without ANY legals problems.
The probe you can see in the other keyboards too:
Wersi is starting to merge the style converter in the OAS.
Korg PA offer the styles converter too.
Generalmusic have integrated too.
For Roland give a lot of tools too...

In the net you can find about 100.000 styles, Milions of Midifiles and Mp3...all READY to download.

Someone here in SZ have one DVD with about 30.000 T2 styles, all converted with the EMC and ready to use, OR you mean that Yahama have developed from scratch 30.000 styles?

I get some T2 styles that are the Copy of the original Ketron styles and Roland styles.
One my MS user showm me the SD1 with 15.000 styles, about all imported form others brands keyboards...I can contine of this example untill i can write a book.

Styles are normally programmed with some BARS intro line and 2-4 BARS loop sequence, the style will not reproduce one complete Song melodic line, then you can NOT say that this styles is your or mine, when then this styles is JUST edited in some events/sounds.

we just made 50/100 styles here and all the others styles come from others MS users that have imported/programmed..think what you like But the are setup for the MS keyboards, like the others brands.

We will only offer return this styles edited to other MS users that will NOT programming/import styles BUT they will ALL READY to play, like 99% of the all people here.

be honest you too, HOW many styles do you have in your keyboard that are NOT originally but imported? You care who made the work for you? are you use this styles for your gig's?

then is the same if you have a Yamaha, roland, Korg, Technish, wersi...you wil only have TON of styles

#167008 - 11/16/06 11:58 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
OZ Offline

Styles are anywhere. I thing all users of arranger keyboard are having own 10-20 or more styles that they need on live performance. Other is only variation of styles.

But important thing is filling of playing and sound which you use inside. Here is LIONSTRACS with tones of sounds and free things one step higher than other.
You must only be user of keyboard and you can download tone of sounds.

Best regards.

OZ

#167009 - 11/29/06 07:59 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Ready the new V4 GIGA GM/GS Soundbank, 7700Mb (7.7Gb) DVD installer.
Now we have 1600 GIG Instruments, with 23 NEW GM/GS Drumkits, Rhodes EXP, Bass Exp... http://www.lionstracs.com/store/giga-soundbank7700-p-148.html

Need the time to Uploading in the web server and then is ready to download for the Mediastation user.

Available in the next MS-OS Update the new LS GIGASAMPLER GM/GS V.4.0 with the MIDI Mapper. Now we can recall TON of GIG instruments in realtime without delay for preloading sounds. All the 1600 GIG sounds can be recalled like a normally embedded keyboard sounds!
The fun continue...

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online