SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10 >
Topic Options
#166916 - 11/02/06 08:30 AM New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Hi there
Now is available to download the new Lionstracs GM/GS Soundbank 4300Mb, 1317 GIG Instruments, Drumkits, drumparts, loops and much more.
The Soundbank is organized under 127 GM folders and ther you can have all the GIG instruments that you need for your records, really EASY to find and loading GIG instruments.
All the sounds that you need to records Styles, midifiles, songs.
Different banks and Big Instruments are available too.
More info and demo song here: http://www.lionstracs.com/store/giga...300-p-130.html

have fun!

#166917 - 11/02/06 11:17 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
OZ Offline

This is good news for all users.
I'm glad that LIONSTRACS is working on so good and fine sounds.
Here are really a lot of sounds on one place.

This is really good for all keyboard players.

All good for LIONSTRACS

#166918 - 11/02/06 01:32 PM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
Just listened to the demo songs, and I must say well recorded, and soundwise pretty good for gm sounds.

One comment though about the demosongs itselve; All three demo's are in the same tone scale (A minor)which limits the judgement a bit.
(I think the composer likes SADE al lot )

Fred

#166919 - 11/04/06 01:24 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
LIONSTRACS Offline

Thanks guy, but we can make much better soon..

Di you saw the last VST OS update feature too? http://www.lionstracs.com/store/msos-update-p-139.html

Now with the MS is really easy to open and play unlimited VST!
cheers

#166920 - 11/04/06 05:42 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Hi there
Now is available to download the new Lionstracs GM/GS Soundbank 4300Mb, 1317 GIG Instruments, Drumkits, drumparts, loops and much more.
The Soundbank is organized under 127 GM folders and ther you can have all the GIG instruments that you need for your records, really EASY to find and loading GIG instruments.
All the sounds that you need to records Styles, midifiles, songs.
Different banks and Big Instruments are available too.
More info and demo song here: http://www.lionstracs.com/store/giga...300-p-130.html

have fun!

Thanks Domenik, I have downloaded the Giga SoundFont Library and the sounds are great!

All Giga sounds for GM, arranger styles and midi files? This is awesome!

I had just loaded the new OS Monday and now another upgrade "this week". After reading all the posts on this forum of people waiting on the various keyboard manufacturers to come out with some type of upgrade with some (however small) feature added, I can't help but be amazed!

Lionstracs is churning out upgrades, updates and new sound files faster than I can load them! LOL

And I think that the new Linux X-Kore Vst OS update looks to provide a simple user friendly interface and a new professional level of control to everything that the PC and software world have to offer the music industry.

I can't wait till it comes out next week!

All owners of other brands of keyboards feel free to turn green with envy, lol. Just kidding.

But if you haven't taken a look at the www.lionstrac.com/site lately, I think you'll find it interesting.

Thanks again Domenik, You have really delivered!

#166921 - 11/05/06 11:44 PM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
Magica Alfa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by richard_shiflet:

I had just loaded the new OS Monday and now another upgrade "this week". After reading all the posts on this forum of people waiting on the various keyboard manufacturers to come out with some type of upgrade with some (however small) feature added, I can't help but be amazed! delivered![/B]

This is real future. We can manage new keyboard with new software. Other is at same position as before. New sounds are really fantastic.

Thanks for all this good things.

#166922 - 11/06/06 12:22 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
LIONSTRACS Offline

Thanks guys!
Is true....others are still at the same position and are waiting just some fix bugs and small features because more sounds, GIGA, VST they can never loading.

From today is available another Soundbank,1058Mb of Oriental GIGA sounds, ready to download for FREE.

We are uploading now another 3 Soundbank, with Big GIGA Pro Instruments, about 9000Mb of new sounds..of course always FREE for the Mediastation user.

The worldwide Linux Open Source community, seem rally that will help this Mediastation project and they are uploading for us TON of free software/sounds!

Are the all other brands continue POST you FREE sounds Library after you had buy the keyboard?
IF one exist I really like know...
Think well what mean OPEN System ... ( Closed system mean: OPEN your $$$ pocket...)

#166923 - 11/06/06 03:42 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Thank you, Domenik. One more reason why I am interested in a Mediastation.

#166924 - 11/06/06 05:03 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
Dnj Offline

Dominic how many song setup registrations can you create on the mediastation pro?

#166925 - 11/06/06 06:07 AM Re: New GM/GS Sounbank 4300Mb
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Dominic how many song setup registrations can you create on the mediastation pro?

We use a XML database, is like the MySql.
We BURN the display and all the MS pannel keys/led's/sounds/Players/Vst...

999 Category Gruop
999.999.999 pannels recors setups ( performance)
You can also:
Recall by Numerical inputs ID
Recall by Name songs
Recall by GROUP list

With the MS key you are able to insert Numbers and letters and automatically when you compose one text will shown in the browser the found performance.

When one is selected, press the key ENTER.
The whole MS pannel will be recalled with all the stuff that you have saved before.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online