SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#166182 - 01/01/05 06:30 AM Re: Converting Band in A Box Styles to Yamaha (.STY) Arranger KB Format
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
If I remember right, one of Michael P Bedesem's freeware style conversion programs will convert BIAB styles to Yamaha .sty format automatically Scott. I never actually tried it, but I used his style conversion program to convert other styles to Yamaha format and it worked pretty well.

Here is a link Scott:
http://www.svpworld.com/util_stylemaker.htm

AJ

[This message has been edited by Bluezplayer (edited 01-01-2005).]

#166183 - 01/01/05 09:35 PM Re: Converting Band in A Box Styles to Yamaha (.STY) Arranger KB Format
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Many thanks to everyone for your informative replies re: BIAB 2005. I've since purchased & installed this BIAB upgrade and ALREADY think it 'well worth' the $49 upgrade price just to gain those new features I mentioned above alone.

AJ Bluesplayer: thanks for jogging my memory about "StyleMaker" to convert BIAB styles into Yamaha .sty styles. I look forward to trying this out now to discover for myself how good the style conversions sound, as well as 'how much' tweaking will be required to get them to sound PRO quality.

Scott

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online