SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#166085 - 01/25/05 05:58 AM Newbie here needing help again.............
musicman37 Offline

Hey everyone,
Proud owner of my new PSR3000 here,(thanks to Dano). I bought a usb cable last night thinking I could transfer some styles and midi's right into my psr but, no can do, right?
I was able to start a midi program on my cp and it played thru my psr. That was cool. So you either have to have a SC reader/writer or a thumb drive to transfer and if I get a thumb drive, will I be able to copy from usb port on the psr straight to smart card.
I'm thinking I will have to save in user file section from thumb drive then copy to smart card. Thanks for any help on this...
P.S. Again, thanks to Dano, I will be a regular here from now on. Got a great deal from a great guy. And the service and shipping was flawless.

#166086 - 01/25/05 06:06 AM Re: Newbie here needing help again.............
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
After copying the files from your PC to the Thumb Drive, merely place the thumb drive in the PSR-3000, press copy, select the styles you wish to copy, press OK, then tab to the Smart Media Card and press Paste. It will take a few seconds for this to occur so be patient--it will happen. Access time of the style files via either the Smart Media Card or USB drive is instantaneous.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online