SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#163718 - 02/20/04 08:02 AM Another lurker discovered
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I just found out that there is another local guy here who monitors the forum He has a PSR2000. It looks like he would speak up, since he is an attorney!!
Come on out of the closet "Q".
DonM

#163719 - 02/20/04 08:21 AM Re: Another lurker discovered
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI DON,
We have a lot of lurkers here in the forum. I get requests from people every week to be added to my Forum email lists. I have never seen them post in the forums. I advise them they must be forum members to be in one of the lists. then they post their first and often only post, but sometimes become active in the 7 email lists I operate and maintain. Some of these folks advise me they have read the forums every day for years
S0.......... I invite you all to come out of the closet and share with us. There is no discrimination here and even though many post often they don't own the place and may or may not be experts. If they are experts then you can learn from them and if they are not you can learn how to ignore them
Just another learner,
Bebop

#163720 - 02/20/04 08:48 AM Re: Another lurker discovered
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Yeah I know what you guys mean.. I know a former co-worker who owns a PSR-740. It was cool to find out he frequented the Zone, but I don't think he posts.... Actually if he reads this drop me an email because you asked me about making you some styles a ways back..

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#163721 - 02/20/04 12:01 PM Re: Another lurker discovered
DonM Offline

Hey Squeak, I got a Hip-Hop style.
. . .
Are you ready??
. . .
"Here Comes Peter Cottontail. . ."

just in time for Easter.

Hey, it's my string, I can get off topic if I want to.

DonM

#163722 - 02/20/04 12:49 PM Re: Another lurker discovered
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Don,
I wouldn't be surprised if you hear that song redone by some rap or hip hop artist It seems everyone is running out of ideas, and they take the easy way out by using someone elses stuff.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#163723 - 02/20/04 02:00 PM Re: Another lurker discovered
jeremy_norbury Offline

Loc: Amsterdam,,The Netherlands
Doh! I have to admit to being a lurker here too.

Jerry

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HI DON,
We have a lot of lurkers here in the forum. I get requests from people every week to be added to my Forum email lists. I have never seen them post in the forums. I advise them they must be forum members to be in one of the lists. then they post their first and often only post, but sometimes become active in the 7 email lists I operate and maintain. Some of these folks advise me they have read the forums every day for years
S0.......... I invite you all to come out of the closet and share with us. There is no discrimination here and even though many post often they don't own the place and may or may not be experts. If they are experts then you can learn from them and if they are not you can learn how to ignore them
Just another learner,
Bebop

#163724 - 02/20/04 02:48 PM Re: Another lurker discovered
DonM Offline

All right! Welcome aboard Jerry. I used to play tennis in my younger days. Do you have an arranger?
DonM www.donmasonmusic.com

#163725 - 02/20/04 03:08 PM Re: Another lurker discovered
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
Welcome jeremy

#163726 - 02/20/04 03:14 PM Re: Another lurker discovered
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Glad to have you finally post Jerry. The more you do it the easier it gets.

I take it your a Brit that is living in Amsterdam?

Again; thanks for your participation and for coming out of the dark and into the light.

Best regards,
Mike

#163727 - 02/20/04 06:56 PM Re: Another lurker discovered
TheBish Offline

Loc: Huntington, IN, USA
Hi Guys....Another lurker here. I am guilty of being a lurker for about 4 years now. I guess this post has inspired me to crawl out of the woodwork. Just wanted to say that this is my favorite forum, which I read almost every day. I feel like I know all you guys! I am a freelance musician around the Fort Wayne, Indiana area. Have used a Roland EM2000 for alot of my one-man-band type gigs for a couple of years. Due to alot of popping and cracking from the speakers, I recently switched to the PSR 2100 which I am trying to get use to...Anyway, just wanted to say hi and quit being a lurker....Gary Bishop

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online