SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#162982 - 10/13/01 05:50 PM Signing off ! dano
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hello to all ,
I offer PEACE to everyone . I am signing off today . I believe that this forum is not what it use to be when I first starting posting .
Being a retail dealer and also working for the Solton/Ketron USA distributor makes me want to protect the products I sell and protect the company I work for ( Guitar Center ) .
Someone ask "Where is Uncle Dave " ?
George Kaye takes the oportunity to bring up Guitar Center and " after buying and returning SD1's from Dano" . Uncle Dave decided not to post prior to his SD1 purchase . Fran made some comments that I felt that they were not accurate . So I made a post and everthing get's personal.
I am just not good at writing what I am trying to say . I am signing off ! Conflicts of interest !
Good Luck and PEACE !
Dan O

#162983 - 10/13/01 06:41 PM Re: Signing off ! dano
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
Sorry to see you go DanO....I understand...Same reason I do not post as often as I did before....You have to wonder about the motivation of some on this forum? Sad!

#162984 - 10/14/01 07:10 AM Re: Signing off ! dano
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Hi DanO,
Sad to see you leave us Dan. This forum will miss you! I know I will! I hope I never said anything to upset you! I valued your input to this forum very much.
I pray you do well!
God bless you Dan,
Nobby

------------------

#162985 - 10/14/01 09:06 AM Re: Signing off ! dano
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
Dear Dano I notice that alot of us are tender at present. I value you and all on the forum. I rely on your own intelligence to post again if and when you are ready and this is I think one of the things I like - the door swinging both ways for all of us. We all have a relationship for the rest of our lives. Those of us that sign off or stay on. So Dano while I look forward to your return if you decide to ,I will either way have the relationship with you for the rest of my life (unless I get Alzheimers like me mam). I will not ask you to return. And If I ever sign off to go to a forum that has to do with life and hurt individuals etc, I hope that all of you will affirm me and respect my own intelligence also. There is no conflict of itnerests between rational thinking people we simply get hurt and this can heal. While I didnt ask you back I will be watching the posts for all who leave and hope that they stick in a post perhaps some time to let us know that they are well. This forum is not only about music it is about us and we are all so valuable.Some days I will think I hope Dano is well and your occasional post will be of help in my peace -this is not however to suggest that I think you are responsible for my peace. Lots of careing thoughts and best wishes From Pierce in Ireland.

#162986 - 10/14/01 10:12 AM Re: Signing off ! dano
Roel Offline

Hi Don,
I feel a little sad after reading your Sign-off topic. Many people (me included) thank you for all replies and topics you wrote.
You made me want the SD1 and this is the best machine for me !
I'm sure you will keep visiting this forum and within a few weeks you will be writing again .... I hope.

Take care,

Roel

#162987 - 10/15/01 12:11 PM Re: Signing off ! dano
Vquestor Offline

Please say it ain't so DanO.
I really value everyone's info on this forum,
even the salesman; because you all are always
contributing hard to find info.
I am a big GC customer and will continue to
do so. You are rare bird for a GC salesman!
Please don't be so thin-skinned if anyone made any negative comments about you.
Please reconsider, and like George Kaye,
express your responses to any negative posts.
Don't go DanO!

#162988 - 10/15/01 02:02 PM Re: Signing off ! dano
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
DanO1,

Please do not let us lose another friend. I do not buy for a minute that this is better for the business. For the sake of this forum and for the friendships built by many, I urge you to stay.

#162989 - 10/15/01 06:35 PM Re: Signing off ! dano
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
In case I am misunderstood I am merely saying that we might consider the desires of those who wish to sign of.Rather than our own desires. So will ye please leave the lads their deserved space to work through their distresses. Please also be aware that these distresses are not permanent.Please also consider that many decisions we all make are often anchored to other past stuff and merely relieving the present stuff may not be the answer. We urging them is really not recognising their own intelligence. Pierce

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online