SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#16278 - 07/16/08 09:01 AM WK2 Midi Arranger
chahdok Offline

Loc: Geneva - Switzerland
Hi Guys,
Recently I have bought a GEM Wk2 Midi Arranger and so far could'nt manage to control it don't know how to control the styles with a midi keyboard ! I have had before several Midi arrangers different brands and doing that was very easy! What are the things that I am missing for that ?
Thanks

#16279 - 07/23/08 05:14 PM Re: WK2 Midi Arranger
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
It's been sometime since I've sold any GEM products, but I remember on the WK2 arranger modules you had to press a button called midi and then using the buttons underneath the display, you have to select one of the 9 different controllers you might be using. They ranger from accordion, guitar, keyboard, digital piano, etc. You must set this correctly from whatever midi controller you are using. I know in my store I selected Keyboard as the choice and I could use any midi keyboard as a controller. That
s all I had to do to make the arranger module to work. Make sure you are transmitting on the midi channel that the module is receiving on. For some reason, I sort of remember that channel 1 is the default, but I might be wrong.

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online