SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#16230 - 08/24/04 12:46 PM Genesys O/S Update
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello,

I would like to clear something up regarding the latest operating system for the Genesys SP (w/speakers) and Genesys Pro if I may.

The most recent Genesys models that we received in the US have O/S 1.14 for the Genesys SP and 1.04 for the Genesys Pro.

The only difference in these versions and the current versions have to do with the CD-RW drivers. Due to availability the Genesys models coming out now have a different CD burner and so require a different driver. The CD burner now being used is no different in capabilities to the original CD burner, just a different model.

So as long as your Genesys shows an O/S Release Date of 13-11-03 which is version 1.12 for the Genesys SP and 1.02 for the Genesys Pro, you are up to date.

Sorry for the confusion. When a REAL O/S update becomes available, which should be fairly soon, I will certainly let everyone know.

Best Regards,

Dave McMahan
Keyboard Product Manager
Generalmusic USA

#16231 - 08/25/04 09:59 AM Re: Genesys O/S Update
ziggy Offline

Loc: Malta
Hi Dave glad you sorted this one out, cause I was really confused, in fact that's what Mr Mirabella said that My OS is up to date.
BUT the good news is, that he said in the new OS there is going to be in his own words.AN EXITING SERIES OF NEW FEATURES, so that give us something to look forward to.

I would like to thank you publicly for all the help I got from you through EMAILS.

It was very much appreciated Dave

Tony.

#16232 - 08/25/04 12:37 PM Re: Genesys O/S Update
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ziggy:
Hi Dave glad you sorted this one out, cause I was really confused, in fact that's what Mr Mirabella said that My OS is up to date.
BUT the good news is, that he said in the new OS there is going to be in his own words.AN EXITING SERIES OF NEW FEATURES, so that give us something to look forward to.

I would like to thank you publicly for all the help I got from you through EMAILS.

It was very much appreciated Dave

Tony.

Hi Tony,

It is my pleasure.

Best Regards,

Dave

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online