SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#161858 - 03/30/07 08:15 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Hey Boo...someone is talking to me
Yes I remember..I sent you the Farfisa G7 manual and a promotional video tape...You sent it back and said it was too complicated....If I remember correctly..you only wanted to copy and paste...

You are almost right..I am a teddy bear too...just not as big as Don..who hardly talks to me anymore..

#161859 - 03/30/07 08:16 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
http://members.tripod.com/scottyee/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Too%20Fat%2 0Polka.mp3

Scott shared this with me & asked to spread it around with his fellow musicians on SZ.

Enjoy

I don't understand why Scott wouldn't post it himself? and drop by and say Hi!

#161860 - 03/30/07 08:27 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Hey Boo...someone is talking to me
Yes I remember..I sent you the Farfisa G7 manual and a promotional video tape...You sent it back and said it was too complicated....If I remember correctly..you only wanted to copy and paste...

You are almost right..I am a teddy bear too...just not as big as Don..who hardly talks to me anymore..

Fran,
I haven't talked with anyone much lately. Since last June I've been really busy with both a full music schedule and a day job also.
I do my best to restrict my posts to the subjects that are interesting to me, or that I might learn something from reading.
Don

#161861 - 03/30/07 08:39 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
“Fran,
I haven't talked with anyone much lately. Since last June I've been really busy with both a full music schedule and a day job also.
I do my best to restrict my posts to the subjects that are interesting to me, or that I might learn something from reading.”
Don

Fran so that's why DonM isn't talking to us because we're not interesting and he can't learn anything from us! He must not have seen the picture of your girls. I don't see scenery like that on his bandstand.

I bet I could show him a thing or two about hustling nine ball and laying brick. Ha! Ha!

Just teasing Don. You're still my favorite country guy in Shreveport and the forum.
Boo

[This message has been edited by brickboo (edited 03-30-2007).]

#161862 - 03/30/07 10:26 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Donny.

I looked on your profile for an e-mail before posting on here but its all blank.
Glad it's sorted and you and Scott are all well again. We are still on Skype as I see you are so feel free to have a natter.
Sorry I couldn't ask you directly

#161863 - 03/30/07 11:01 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Pacesetter Offline

Amazing even though Scott is only a memory here any posts with his name on it get lots of comments.

#161864 - 03/30/07 11:43 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeathome1:
Quote:
[b] http://members.tripod.com/scottyee/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Too%20Fat%2 0Polka.mp3

Scott shared this with me & asked to spread it around with his fellow musicians on SZ.

Enjoy

I don't understand why Scott wouldn't post it himself? and drop by and say Hi![/B]

Scott told me he was banned from the SZ

#161865 - 03/30/07 11:46 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
Hi Donny.

I looked on your profile for an e-mail before posting on here but its all blank.
Glad it's sorted and you and Scott are all well again. We are still on Skype as I see you are so feel free to have a natter.
Sorry I couldn't ask you directly

Craig no problem its all good now.......its in the past lets move on shall we?

#161866 - 03/30/07 12:18 PM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Scott told me he was banned from the SZ

Nope. He actually posted a test posting here recently ( I guess to check it was still working ).

#161867 - 03/30/07 12:55 PM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Dnj Offline

Thanx Nigel for the clarification...sometimes things come thru the grapevine & get all jumbled up

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online