Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Roel:
Andrea,

I got this reply from SYRINCS

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello Mr. de Jonge,

thank You for recommending our products!!

For international selling, we handle european dealers identical with german dealers. So business is no problem. They just have to contact us.

For overseas business we have no partners at the moment.
But I know, that there are people already using SYRINCS.

With a happy new year,
keep on rocking

c.schucht@syrincs.de

Hi Roel,
thank you for the info and all your help; so I guess I should ask a local dealer if he can order those Syrincs speakers... hmmm...

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited 12-31-2002).]

#161642 - 12/31/02 07:56 AM Re: Tyros speakers review
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Tony,

Technics? Please!! Don't let the cat out of the bag. Just pucker your lips a bit, slide your index finger close to those protruding kissers in a vertical position and emit a SHHHhhhhhhh------- sound.

Grandpa Doug

P.S. Happy New Year to those who don't have. To those who do have, you are happy already.

P.S. Number two: Uncle Dave you were born with the outer ends of your lips pointing up so your happy no matter what.

#161643 - 12/31/02 08:02 AM Re: Tyros speakers review
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Hi Dave,
I have a little suggestion for you, to begin the new year in a different way. You say that you are in love, right? And when a man is in love, the woman he loves has a deep influence on him: he wants to be up to her expectations and would never disappoint her. Moreover, you wrote that the woman you love is very good-hearted and is involved in charity organizations, health-care providing etc.
So here is my suggestion: every time you are going to post something here in a sharp-tongued way, just think what "she" would say of your behavior. Would she approve? Would she be still proud of you?
If the answer is "yes", then go on.
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
Andrea

#161644 - 12/31/02 08:57 AM Re: Tyros speakers review
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Andrea,
Wise words. Definatly food for thought. Thanx.

#161645 - 12/31/02 10:26 AM Re: Tyros speakers review
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
It's been obvious (to me) that Uncle Dave and I have been in FULL agreement regarding utilizing onboard keyboard speakers all along, and that augmenting them with a small bass or PA amp just helps to 'fill out' what's missing from the onboard speakers alone. In fact, my INITIAL post on this thread stated 'just that', so I was actually SURPRISED to find Uncle Dave thinking I was somehow taking aim at HIM.

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
maybe some of you should try doing some of the intimate, quiet venues that facilitate conversation and eloquent dining music.

Uncle Dave, I agree. I too have played MANY small intimate quiet room venues (conducive to dining/conversation) in my almost 20 years as a pro musician-entertainer. I'd hardly call myself a rookie though, as you had referred to me as.

#161646 - 12/31/02 11:06 AM Re: Tyros speakers review
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Ok, maybe "rookie" was a bit over the edge. I was just fluffing my tail feathers ..... peace?

#161647 - 12/31/02 11:18 AM Re: Tyros speakers review
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Peace . . . of COURSE - absolutely !

#161648 - 12/31/02 11:19 AM Re: Tyros speakers review
trtjazz Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Ok, maybe "rookie" was a bit over the edge. I was just fluffing my tail feathers ..... peace?

Dave,
The right thing to do...
Happy New Year
Terry

#161649 - 12/31/02 11:58 AM Re: Tyros speakers review
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I know you guys are sick of hearing this, but if it doesn't copy and paste measures, to me it is useless. I have to have this function in sequencing. I could care less if the sax sounds better than Getz, Coltrane David Sanborn and every sax player that ever lived all put together. Period!!!

I'm the only guy here that disagrees with everyone on this forum, and I am proud to say that I am a rookie arranger person. I enjoy the loner roll. Ha! Ha! I don't know how to do the little face guys. It's hard for an old dog to learn new tricks.

[This message has been edited by brickboo (edited 12-31-2002).]

#161650 - 12/31/02 01:11 PM Re: Tyros speakers review
trtjazz Offline

bb,
You can do the little face by : colon and ) bracket....

Also, if you look to the left of your post area < (that way...your other left see the thing that says smiles legend? Click on that and it will tell you all the keystrokes for the little faces.

Now as far as on board sequencers.....they could leave them off entirely for my tastes....that's what I have Sonar for if I wanted to cut & paste....which I don't and is why I use the AW4416 hard disc recorder, because I'm an old dog too and prefer to have it all laid out in front of me with buttons and sliders to play with.
Terry

[This message has been edited by trtjazz (edited 12-31-2002).]

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online