SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#160525 - 10/22/00 02:34 PM GREAT DEAL HERE!!!! MUST SEE!!!!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Hey all just wanted to put an offer on the table here. I have two amazing keyboards for sale at some LOW prices. I currently have too many keyboards for my small dorm room here at college and I need to get rid of two.
They are: Yamaha PSR 540 and the original Yamaha DJX groove keyboard. They are both in mint condition with origional boxes, manuals, adapters, pedals and demo disks. I paid $525.00 for the PSR 540 and $300.00 for the DJX. I was asking $400.00 for the 540 and $200.00 for the DJX. These prices also include the shipping (IN THE US ONLY) If anyone is interested or want to make an offer let me know. Again they are both in MINT condition with very little play time. I've been spending all my time on my Yamaha EX-7 and these two keyboards have just been sitting in their boxes for months. I need to get them off my hands. To see the specs on both just go to www.yamaha.com and you'll find them there...

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#160526 - 10/22/00 03:10 PM Re: GREAT DEAL HERE!!!! MUST SEE!!!!
squeak_D Offline

Hey just wanted to add one more thing to the post.... To save everyone time, don't bother going to the yamaha web page. Just email me and I will email you the pics. I have some good ones on disk.

Thanks,
Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#160527 - 10/23/00 09:36 AM Re: GREAT DEAL HERE!!!! MUST SEE!!!!
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
Friend,

maybe you want to lower your price on the DJX, because now you can get brand new one in a sealed box for $200 or less. I do not know about the used PSR540. Brand new one is $500. So you are knocking $100 off. Maybe you want to talk to George Kay about this.

#160528 - 10/23/00 11:52 AM Re: GREAT DEAL HERE!!!! MUST SEE!!!!
squeak_D Offline

The reason I was asking $200 for the DJX was because the shipping cost is included in that, and the shipping cost is also included in the $400 for the 540. The prices are reasonable because not only do they include the shipping cost but they also include the pedals adapters and the demo disk with the 540.

Squeak

#160529 - 10/24/00 06:26 AM Re: GREAT DEAL HERE!!!! MUST SEE!!!!
squeak_D Offline

I don't see anything wroing with the price I put on these two boards, and if you look around there are A LOT of places that sell the pedals and adapters separate. You most likely end up having to talk to dealers into including them because some other stores do. That's exactly what I had to do for my 540. Plus the prices for the boards is WAY more than reasonable. I said the shipping charges were also included in the prices which really means I'm selling the 540 for only $370.00 and the DJX for $170.00 I feel both these prices are very good considering (both) keyboars are practically brand new and have just been sitting in their boxes for months. I feel that Im asking a good price on them especially for the 540 considering it still sells for $499.00 Word of caution to all as well, DONT TRUST THESE INTERNET SITES YOUR'RE SEEING WITH THESE BOARDS DIRT CHEAP!!!! I see a lot of people saying "well I saw it here for much less.." People I've been into the music business for 12 years and I was the executive manager of a music store.. I know all about whole sale prices on these boards and what considered good for used gear.. What many don't realize is that A LOT of the synths and portables sold on these sites are actually REFURBISHED OR HAVE BEEN USED AT ONE TIME! So really check into these sites you're looking at.

Squeak

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online