Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#160470 - 11/06/07 01:52 PM Re: Korg Pa2XPro close-up
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
But hey, if everyone else is right and I'm wrong, I don't really give a toss...

I can't help it if you disagree, thats your problem.
Dennis

Big of you, Dennis.

Me, if I get the facts completely wrong in a post, I'll apologize. But that's just me. OPINION, now I'll argue until I'm blue in the face, but when confronted by the FACTS (and they were stated clearly LONG before my posts), well, that's something else.

Two fills (sometimes three) per style CAN sound pretty good. All the Korg owners here seem to get by (and we ALL did a few years ago when two was the norm), but it is common sense that, when three is good, six is better. And encouraging Korg to step up to the plate and address this one (last?) quibble will only help what is already a fine arranger become even better.

OK?

#160471 - 11/06/07 07:04 PM Re: Korg Pa2XPro close-up
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Diki you don't seem to have read my last post..where I did say I must have misunderstood the Specs etc etc,...so yeah I was wrong, sorry, but I still reckon they sounded different when I played them on the pa1x, and the pa800 for that matter, but I must have been mistaken about that too, so sorry for that as well.
Dennis

PS not that it makes any difference, but when I made that post you refer to, I had just come off 2 frustrating hours with Creative tech support (via email) trying to get a stupid program that I bought from them to work..I kept getting the same questions from them in every email, and the bloody program still doesn't work....

#160472 - 11/06/07 08:17 PM Re: Korg Pa2XPro close-up
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Dennis,
don't worry,
I got this wrong too. The fills only have 2 chord variations , same as the intro & endings.

It's only the 4 variations that have the 6 cv's.

Next time I may check before I speak haa haa.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rikkisbears:
[B]
maybe the fills do sound differrent at timesbecause I think they also have the 6 chord type variations.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#160473 - 11/06/07 08:27 PM Re: Korg Pa2XPro close-up
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by rikkisbears:

maybe the fills do sound differrent at timesbecause I think they also have the 6 chord type variations.

Yeah that might have been it too Rikki, I do dfinitely recall some difference in sound....thanks for the support ... I did think I had it (or remembered it) correct, and it was only after I checked the manual specs, that the OOPS! moment happened...
Cheers
Dennis

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online