SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#159880 - 07/06/06 06:21 AM free conference...hear an arranger live
korg4god Offline

Loc: Dodge City, Kansas 67801
Hey everyone,

If you live in or around south central Kansas our ministry is hosting a conference "Mission: Impossible" Sunday evening July 16 and all day Monday (9a to 4p) and it is free. I will be doing the music and running a Yamaha DGX-500 piano controlling my Pa1x-pro for all the praise and worship and even probably doing some special music. We will be having some of the cutting edge ministers of the apostolic move today, Dr. Chuck Pierce, Dr. John Benefiel, Dr. Jay Swallow, Dr. Barbara Wentroble and William Ford III. It's not going to be a boring church meeting, we rock the house!!! All you have to do to register for free is go to the website www.destinyministries.com and click on the Mission: Impossible link and you can register online, just so we can have enough seats. There are already close to 400 registered from all over trhe surrounding states, across the US and even 4 from place like Nigeria, Liberia and South Africa. Any questions or comments let me know. It will make a great opportunity for some of you to see and hear a great arranger in action in a different kind of venue.

jeff

Dodge City Schools -USD 443
Forte Music School

http://forte.musicteachershelper.com

#159881 - 07/06/06 12:24 PM Re: free conference...hear an arranger live
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
Hey Jeff,

The conference looks great! I can't make this one but keep us posted on upcoming events. If you have any way of recording the music. I would like to hear it!

Richard

#159882 - 07/06/06 12:29 PM Re: free conference...hear an arranger live
Dnj Offline

Jeff sounds great .......maybe you can take pics or some video for us to see here on the SZ too?

have a great time!!

#159883 - 07/06/06 01:06 PM Re: free conference...hear an arranger live
korg4god Offline

Loc: Dodge City, Kansas 67801
There is going to be some dvd's made of the conference, so I'll see if I can't burn a few minutes of some of the music portions.... BTW, my first project came out of my new studio last November with a singer by the name of Falma Rufus from the Dallas area. She did lead vocals and I did everything else, mostly live then post production instrumentation all using the Pa1x-pro and the Korg d16-xd 16 track recorder.....

Dodge City Schools -USD 443
Forte Music School

http://forte.musicteachershelper.com

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online