SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15920 - 12/18/06 06:06 AM are there any plans for a new arranger Genesys
spalding4 Offline

Loc: england
Will there be a new Genesys anytime soon ?

#15921 - 12/18/06 06:47 AM Re: are there any plans for a new arranger Genesys
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
I second that question.

A new arranger model that makes use of the DRAKE technology...please?

I see GEM has a couple of half-rack sound modules that are using DRAKE.

Click here

Maybe an arranger is not far off....

-mike

PS. Hey Dave, really enjoying those Christmas songs you posted on the General forum. The picture you used on the web site, looks like the snowmobile trails in the UP of Michigan (or maybe northern Wisconsin).

Merry Christmas!!

#15922 - 12/18/06 05:24 PM Re: are there any plans for a new arranger Genesys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Mike,

The UP it is! Right on Lake Superior between Grand Marais and White Fish Point. A real winter wonderland. We have a cottage on Lake Superior and another one on Pike Lake. My parents have been vacationing up there since before my brother and I were born. I guess it rubbed off. I would much rather go there any time of year rather than anywhere else. And as a matter of fact, I do.

Here are a few more glimpses;

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

[This message has been edited by WDMcM (edited 12-18-2006).]

#15923 - 12/18/06 06:45 PM Re: are there any plans for a new arranger Genesys
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Hey Dave,

Ah, those are some great pictures. Those look like Arctic Cat sleds to me. Nice rides!

Here's a website I'll frequent every now and then when I want to see what's happening up in the UP (snow-wise).

http://www.johndee.com/

The guy that runs this site use to be a meteorologist out of Chicago. Got tired of city life and moved up to Lake Linden, north of Houghton and Hancock. He provides weather reports and forcasts for the whole UP (summer and winter). I like to read his journals from time to time.

Take care and Merry Christmas!

-mike

#15924 - 12/19/06 04:00 PM Re: are there any plans for a new arranger Genesys
Spalding1 Offline

Loc: birmingham,england
was that a yes or a no Dave ?

nice pics by the way !

#15925 - 12/20/06 09:08 PM Re: are there any plans for a new arranger Genesys
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Spalding1:
was that a yes or a no Dave ?

nice pics by the way !

Sorry about not answering your question. I meant to come back to it and it slipped my mind.

As I wrote in another thread;

No new arrangers at the moment. However we are not showing up empty handed in the ‘what’s new and exciting’ department. We will be showing the new ‘X Series’ expander modules along with our other products. Both modules are powered by our DRAKE processor which is the same processor used in the Promega series and RP/pRP series digital pianos. Both modules are half-rack space in size with a very easy user interface and are accompanied by a PC visual editor to control the deeper functions. The RP-X is dedicated to acoustic piano and vintage electro-acoustic keyboards featuring the same physical modeling technology of our professional stage pianos. The GM-X is a General MIDI compatible module that again takes advantage of the power of DRAKE to offer some of the best sounds available for multi-timbral use.

I am very excited about finally being able to offer the incredible piano sounds of the Promega series in a sound module. Many people have been asking for this for quite some time so I think it will be a real hit. The RP-X has already started shipping in Europe and the response has been excellent.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online