Greetings,

Well, I've had my MPP 3.1 version from Music 123 for 2 days now. So far it has worked great once I figured out how to get the songs into it. Someone mentioned having to save different pages as titles with numbers, etc.

All I do, adn it is working great, is go to the software onb the pc, click on file and then scan, aquire and my scanner interface comes up automatically. I select the dpi size I want and do a test scan, crop it then scan. After it scans, it asks for a name for the title and if I want to append it to the existing piece. I only use chord charts for my stuff so there's been only 2 oir 3 pages max. and I append those. I then move that file over to the MPP, open up the file manager on the mpp and rename the file. It has worked wonderfully. I was also playing around with the color scheme and I think i have found that black background with the print part in yellow makes a great enough contrast to see it really clear, even lower resolution pieces.

I'll be using it in about 10 minutes on stage so i'll check back and let everyone know tomorrow how it works.

later,

Jeff

Dodge City Schools -USD 443
Forte Music School

http://forte.musicteachershelper.com