Topic Options
#158354 - 02/13/01 09:47 AM X1HD with vocalizer for sale on EBAY
eddy awada Offline

Loc: MI,usa

#158355 - 02/13/01 10:22 AM Re: X1HD with vocalizer for sale on EBAY
Stevizard Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Eddy,

You did a great job entering your keyboard on eBay . . . looks very professional. BTW, why did you buy a second X1? They look exactly alike. Is there some difference between the two?

Regards,
Steve

#158356 - 02/13/01 11:32 AM Re: X1HD with vocalizer for sale on EBAY
eddy awada Offline

Hello Steve
I spend most of my music time on the road playing live, therefore every time I buy a keyboard I always get a back-up one, I don't like to keep dragging my stuff from my trunk to my basement back and forth also I can't afford to have a dead keyboard without having a back up one in addition to that my kids are also into music playing, right now I have 2 X1, 2 GEM (WK8) witch’s a very nice board by the way, korgs (O1W/T3ex/X3R/M1Rex), when it comes to buying equipment THE UNCLE DAVE can't even compete with me ,any time a new board is out I feel like I have to have it under one condition: it has to be able to do real time quarter tuning(something related to Arabic and oriental music)that's why I don't have the PSR9000/PRO.please don't think I’m a spoiled kid I only feel that if my music is feeding well me I should also feed my music well, however(between us)recently my wife started to get sic of me buying music stuff that's why you are going to see more of my equipment listed for sale, last week I sold a korg DSM-1,and a Kaoss pad and currently I have the X1 and a korg X3R with this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll...ndexURL=0&rd=1.
Later
Eddy

#158357 - 02/13/01 01:45 PM Re: X1HD with vocalizer for sale on EBAY
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Eddy,
It's not up for questioning about who is the greatest "gear head" - I am not the biggest buyer at all! I just buy often - I always sell off what I no longer need though. Nothing collects dust around here. Even all the kids have a bag packed in the hall.....

#158358 - 02/13/01 04:36 PM Re: X1HD with vocalizer for sale on EBAY
eddy awada Offline

hey Uncle Dave
i was just messing with you ,i happend to like your style and i enjoy reading your posts.
take care
eddy

#158359 - 02/13/01 07:56 PM Re: X1HD with vocalizer for sale on EBAY
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
No problem! I can't resist answering sometimes. I have traded a bunch of gear in my time, but the fact remains - I ALWAYS justify the sale somehow. Either profit or comfort. Glad you are able to have so much excess toyage. My set up is lean these days. A modest 8 tract digital studio and a VA7 with a backup. Peace.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online