SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#155560 - 04/13/07 06:49 AM Re: Here is an upbeat tune from the MS
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I don't see anything wrong with wanting to hear the transition from one variation to the next. This is a very critical timing issue for arrangers. I remember this being an issue with the Korg PA series in the past, and several complaints about it.

So I think it wouldn't hurt to hear that. In the end if one is going to inveset in a purchase as large as the Mediastation I know I'd want to know if the variation transition has no timing issues. That's just me though.

Fran, how's that Mediastation working out for ya.... She keeping your up at nights? Is your G-1000 plotting against it yet
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#155561 - 04/13/07 07:26 AM Re: Here is an upbeat tune from the MS
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Fran, be realistic. You can't find these rare creatures anywhere near the majority of players in the USA, probably the same most everywhere else.

So we need someone to do what we would do ourselves if we COULD get our hands on one.....

And Alfa, that guitar sound with the 'bends'.... If I were you, I might change the velocity curve so that you have to hit it a bit harder to get the 'bend'. It sounds like it is triggering far more than you actually intended. Or move the trigger to a footpedal. even better. Then you could bend on a quiet note, too, if you wanted...

#155562 - 04/13/07 07:31 AM Re: Here is an upbeat tune from the MS
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Yeah, and Fran..... You actually gigging with the MS by itself yet? How many months you had it now?

Be honest, my friend. If someone calls up for a four hour gig, would you take the MS OR your G1000 (can't take both!)?

(And let me know when Dom makes a Chord Sequencer for it! My order might just come straight in....)

#155563 - 04/13/07 08:08 AM Re: Here is an upbeat tune from the MS
Magica Alfa Offline

Thanks everybody.

I thought that you will kill me but for first time is good.

Diki next time I will try to do with new velocity and different band.

I hope that you will give me your suggestions what ever they will be.

I will go to play this weekend with my MS. I can tell you that my MS is playing all the time here in my area.

Thanks ABACUS.

Good idea for next time. I will give you some jumping from variations soon as possible.

You must only know what you want and enjoy in playing.

Thanks once more time.

I wish you all full of good gigs what ever you play.

Best regards.

Magica ALFA

[This message has been edited by Magica Alfa (edited 04-13-2007).]

#155564 - 04/13/07 09:54 AM Re: Here is an upbeat tune from the MS
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
Magica,

I like your Demo, very realistic guitars.
Good job

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online