SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#155050 - 06/29/07 08:43 AM G70/Fran
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Thanks Fran for spending the better part of 2 hours via our Skype conversation walking me thru and sending me files so that my G70 would run the way operate the way it should.

My patience was wearing really thin before I talked to Fran. I couldn't get the board to run the way it really should. (patience is still thin with the screen problem that seems to be getting worse, it's creeping down where now about 1/2 inch is missing from the top ARRGH).
Before talking to Fran I kept thinking I know the OS is different than the Yamaha that I have be used to, but it can't be "Rocket Science" either Seems as though when speaking with Fran we discovered that my defective screen blacked out touch control settings making impossible for me
to get to settings need to make changes. Next week I'm going to drop it off for repair. In the meantime it's been a frustrating week, but between the sound of the G70, 76 keys and the boards keyboards action it's a keeper.

#155051 - 06/29/07 03:34 PM Re: G70/Fran
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Steve ... worse comes to worse you can use it as a conversation piece in your beautiful home ... I'm sure your bride would LOVE that ...
Seriously, I hope the problems are quickly solved ...
t.

#155052 - 06/29/07 06:45 PM Re: G70/Fran
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Steve ... worse comes to worse you can use it as a conversation piece in your beautiful home ... I'm sure your bride would LOVE that ...
Seriously, I hope the problems are quickly solved ...
t.

Thx

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online