SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15490 - 01/25/05 09:07 AM Battery for wk8
Vic01 Offline

Loc: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Hello. Could someone please let me know what kind of battery the wk8 uses for for memory backup. Mine needs replacing. Thanks. Vic.

#15491 - 01/25/05 12:53 PM Re: Battery for wk8
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Vic01:
Hello. Could someone please let me know what kind of battery the wk8 uses for for memory backup. Mine needs replacing. Thanks. Vic.

Hi Vic,

Why don't you call our office and have them mail you one. Or better yet just drive to our office and pick it up yourself. We are in Chicago. Specifically Bensenville, IL. Please call 630-766-8230 to arrange the purchase of a battery.

BTW: Just in case you are not familiar with this, the battery is soldered to the main board and is not like popping a dead battery out and slipping a new one in its place. If you are an electronics tech then no problem but if not, I strongly suggest that you contact a service center and have a qualified tech do the job. Or just take your WK8 to our service manager and let him replace the battery for you.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA

#15492 - 01/25/05 01:09 PM Re: Battery for wk8
Vic01 Offline

Thanks for your reply Dave. I live in Madison Wisconsin so I'll just give the Bensenville number a call.

#15493 - 01/25/05 06:18 PM Re: Battery for wk8
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Vic01:
Thanks for your reply Dave. I live in Madison Wisconsin so I'll just give the Bensenville number a call.

Hi Vic,

I could have sworn that your profile gave your location as Chicago, IL. If I am mistaken, please accept my apology.

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA

#15494 - 01/26/05 11:02 AM Re: Battery for wk8
Vic01 Offline

My profile did say Chicago where my wife and I spent the last 3 years. We have since relocated to Madison Wisconsin. I have updated my profile to reflect this.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online