SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#154663 - 12/13/05 07:08 AM KORG PA1X HOW TO INSTALL CDRW...
pianoperu Offline

Loc: usa
Hi, I am new here in the zone,and I have just bought Korg PA1x and also I bought CDRW to install it, but when I install it and press DISK in the screen appears a WARNING DEVICE NOT FOUND OR UNKNOWN FORMAT...what can I do help me please...
Thanks

#154664 - 12/13/05 09:08 AM Re: KORG PA1X HOW TO INSTALL CDRW...
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
First, did you buy the Korg CD burner. I sell this keyboard in my store and I have been told that only the Korg Burner works. I have installed many and have never had a problem. If it is a Korg CD burner, make sure you have pushed it all the way to the rear of the CD compartment and that you hear it click. My guess is that maybe you don't have the correct Korg. Korg makes two CD burners for their digital hard disk recorders and only one of these can be used. I'm at home and don't have the exact model number but you will see this in the owners manual.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#154665 - 12/13/05 11:51 AM Re: KORG PA1X HOW TO INSTALL CDRW...
silva Offline

Loc: Lisbon, Portugal
Hi pianoperu
Itīs very easy to install the CD/RW1.
Look at http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/products/pa1xpro_man.html?en (options - CDRW-1 - CD Drive)

more info http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11405&highlight=cdrw

#154666 - 12/13/05 01:41 PM Re: KORG PA1X HOW TO INSTALL CDRW...
pianoperu Offline

Loc: usa
Thanks for your help , yes instalation is veru easy!.
But CDRW does not work maybe the problem is what you said that KORG 8x write CDRW-1 N2222 is not compatible.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online