SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15417 - 08/29/04 05:22 PM WK8 Help needed
Dr Mike Offline

Loc: Narellan, NSW Australia
Hi all new to the forum I have an old WK8 and have misplaced the manual - I need the list of songs that comes preloaded on the hard disk - also does anyone know where we can get songs for the WK8 - can anyone help please

#15418 - 08/30/04 02:03 AM Re: WK8 Help needed
Dazza Offline

Loc: Great Britain
Hi

I think i have a list somewhere but not sure if its on the computer i have a hard copy definately. Leave it with me and i will work out if i can scan it as there are a lot of pages.

Dazza

#15419 - 08/30/04 02:21 PM Re: WK8 Help needed
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Hey Dr. Mike

I too own a WK8 and just picked up one of those HP 3-in-one devices (printer, scanner, copier).

So here's my first 3 scans with it....The song list from the manual.

The files are a little bigger so you can zoom in on them and get a real nice resolution. On the other hand, if you don't have a good internet connection, it might take a bit to download. Let me know if they're too big.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Here's another thing to keep in mind, this list might be different then your list. I thought I heard somewhere that the USA got a different selection of songs due to licensing.

Also, I thought a had a .pdf copy of the WK8 manual itself but can't find it. Hopefully, Dave or Paul might be able to help you out.

Take care

-mike

#15420 - 08/30/04 03:32 PM Re: WK8 Help needed
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,

Dazza and msutliff, thanks for hleping out.

Dr. Mike, please check your e-mail. I sent you a PDF of the WK-6/8 User's Manual. I do hope you have a high-speed connection. The file is 9MB.

Best Regards,

Dave McMahan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online