SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#154005 - 07/02/06 10:53 PM LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
Magica Alfa Offline

LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 is working in ARRANGER MODE also with VST.

I try that with HYPERCANVES and it is working perfectly.
I can control all sounds, faders, sys ex, pan, eq, reverb, delay . . .
I change between styles and here is no waiting time because of good connection between MS and HYPERCANVES.

Sounds are changing automatically.

Please, would you be so kind and download from

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B21112D672EE303B
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E82F710B34A56ABA

That is also possible with NI KONTAKT 2 and all other VST’s who are working as sound modules.

Best regards.

Zmago

[This message has been edited by Magica Alfa (edited 07-03-2006).]

#154006 - 07/02/06 11:45 PM Re: LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
What program did you use to create the file, as I cannot find a player that will open it?
The second link just takes you to yousendit.com to upload your own files.

#154007 - 07/02/06 11:59 PM Re: LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
Magica Alfa Offline

I'm using DIV X codec. Now is available 6.2.
http://www.divx.com/

Best regards

#154008 - 07/03/06 02:21 AM Re: LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Definitely works with Divx 6.2, Divx is one of those must have downloads for all PC users.

#154009 - 07/03/06 09:01 AM Re: LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Thanks Magica Alfa
I have just updated my DivX codec and it now works fine.

Bill

#154010 - 07/03/06 01:28 PM Re: LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Thanks for the video's.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but did I notice some serious delays in the styles (tempo unstable)?

While moving the (hardware) sliders there are a couple of digital clicks/dropouts in sound/style.

Please give me one reason to want an MS, knowing HC runs on every PC/laptop?

Hypercanvas produces 'average' sounds IMHO.

#154011 - 07/03/06 02:39 PM Re: LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
Spalding1 Offline

Loc: birmingham,england
thank goodness. I thought that it was just me that noticed that !

#154012 - 07/03/06 05:08 PM Re: LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
TwoNuts Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Washington. USA
Thank you for taking the time to make these videos and upload them for everyone to see. You truly have a great instrument. I wish you well and much success with all your musical endevors.

Best regards,

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#154013 - 07/03/06 10:54 PM Re: LIONSTRACAS MEDIASTATION X76 in ARRANGER MODE with VST.
Magica Alfa Offline

You are right Hypercanvas produces 'average' sounds but that is possible with better VST and sounds. With this VST is possible to see that to change of sounds is fast and working without problem of using GM. I want to find better sound also on GM. This VST Hypercanvas is having good concept but sounds must be improved. I see that some of members are using Colossus. I hope that I will have possibility to try this GM VST on LINUX. If somebody is having some experience about it please give me replay.

I connect to the 10 VST's without problem. But it is only on me to judge what to do or where stops.
No I did not notice delay on original file. But maybe by converting to DIVX come some interruption.

Main thing is that I’m happy with instrument. I had also other arranger keyboards that had really big delays in styles (crazy.) When I wanted to buy this keyboard I thought that OPEN SURCE SYSTEM ON LINUX can have the problem. But than I really test this keyboard and I saw that I can not afraid about any delay or other things that are possible on PC. But I must be reasonable and use keyboard in rang and not to jump over edge. I’m having with my keyboard now possible 3 GB of RAM and HD 200 GB.

THANKS ALL MEMBERS THAT REPLAY ME BACK ON THIS FORUM.

With this forum I find new friends who are having good experience with keyboards. I feel that I’m not alone because sometimes is hard to find what is good or not good.

THANKS TO SYNTHZONE.

Best regards.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online