Hi Everyone !

I'm a new member from India but presently working in Singapore. I'v been visiting this forum regularly since last 2-3 months and feel it is a great place to learn from all the experienced professionals. I'm a hobbyist and have recently bought PSR2000. I intend to mainly use it for creating some MIDI song files. I have following questions regarding P2k builtin sequencer:

1) Is it possible to overdub a particular channel in multi-channel song recording while listening to the same channel ? The manual describres this feature for Styles but does not seem to work for Songs.

2) If I mix 2 channels from source-1 and source-2 into a third destination channel, the main voice retained in the mixed channel is that of source-1 channel(the voice of the source-2 gets changed to that of source-1), which seems to be quite logical. But the problem is that some information like Pitch-bend from second channel from source2 gets ommited from the destination mixed channel after the mixing. - Is this another bug or normal ?

Grateful for any suggestions on the above.

-Samit