SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15339 - 08/25/06 03:17 AM HELP! Need CDs for XP
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Hi Group,

Anyone out there who could make me a copy of the CDs that should have come with my XP. I need to reload my entire system and start over!

I've lost the ST_DANCE folder off my hard drive, I can't keep my user styles loaded, and I've lost my volume pedal settings. Perhaps I have some corrupted files on the hard drive. I've tried the RESTORE ALL function but doesn't seem to help.

Jerry R. and Jerry T. WHERE ARE YOU?

Best Regards,
Don

[This message has been edited by donpatt (edited 08-25-2006).]

#15340 - 08/25/06 07:32 AM Re: HELP! Need CDs for XP
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Hi Group,

GOOD NEWS!!!

Well, we know when Dave comes back from vacation because all my problems are solved.

VOLUME PEDAL FUNCTION, RESTORED!

ST_DANCE: Dave emailed this folder and helped me restore it to my XP. This is good because if any one who does not have the CDs for XP needs a particular folder or folders, someone can email the folder to them.

CORRUPTED FILES: Apparently there are no bad files on the systwm; everything is working normally

Also, the CIAO accordion is up and running, it was a faulty cord, so I do not have to return it to the dealer 2,380 miles away.

Keep in touch guys,
Don

[This message has been edited by donpatt (edited 08-25-2006).]

#15341 - 08/25/06 10:37 AM Re: HELP! Need CDs for XP
Mainer Offline

Loc: Saco, Me
I'm right here, a dollar short but not a day late LOL I'm glad Dave got you all fixed up. I'm anxious to hear some of your stuff when you get up to speed.

Jerry R

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online