SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15247 - 08/10/05 03:18 AM GEM CD-2
doc-z Offline

Loc: Norway
How can I reset this keyboard to the factory setting? It's really acting up on me... volume not working, weird data displayed when using midi functions... really out of tune when playing with other instruments...

Doc-Z

#15248 - 08/10/05 10:02 AM Re: GEM CD-2
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by doc-z:
How can I reset this keyboard to the factory setting? It's really acting up on me... volume not working, weird data displayed when using midi functions... really out of tune when playing with other instruments...

Doc-Z

Hi,

Just to let you know, I have contacted our service manager to find out if a hard reset is possible on the CD-2. That is an older instrument and I don't have any manuals on it in my office. Sorry. As soon as I have an answer, I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

#15249 - 09/05/05 04:10 PM Re: GEM CD-2
Chris A Offline

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ,
If I remember correctly (which is highly unlikely), hold down the SOUNDS button beneath the LCD and then press all 5 of the top row of pad buttons (the "black" keys).

Chris

[This message has been edited by Chris A (edited 09-05-2005).]

#15250 - 09/06/05 06:13 AM Re: GEM CD-2
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris A:
If I remember correctly (which is highly unlikely), hold down the SOUNDS button beneath the LCD and then press all 5 of the top row of pad buttons (the "black" keys).

Chris

THanks Chris!

Dave

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online