SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#151800 - 02/06/01 09:22 PM Help, Technics to Yamaha Style conversions......
Dnj Offline

hello,

I have found out that the custom styles in question were made on the Technics KN 1000, 3000 or 5000 not the Kn6000 as previously thought. Would it be possible to convert some custom
composer styles made on the Technics KN 1000, 3000 or 5000 to the Yamaha PSR9000 format? . I have about 10 songs.
let me know via email

thanx

donny

#151801 - 02/07/01 05:11 AM Re: Help, Technics to Yamaha Style conversions......
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
you shudda kept the 5000!
You're never gonna be satisfied until you calm down and play these things for a while without reading up on all the rest. It's like you have a "remote" and all you do is change channels! SLOW DOWN!!!!! You're loosing money and making your life too comlicated. Just play the damn thing - use what it does well, and then learn what ELSE it can do.
(yeah, like I follow my own advice ! )

#151802 - 02/07/01 05:30 AM Re: Help, Technics to Yamaha Style conversions......
Dnj Offline

Dave, Dave, Dave, the style conversions are not for me but for a good friend. I am very content with my keyboard. For the amount of gigs I do a year I need to really fine tune, and streamline, my equipment and sometimes it means changing constantly to achieve this. Seeing, listening and learning about new products in my travels through music land will sometimes creat a mix and match atmosphere, but in the end you will hopefully be happy. We pro musicians are a weird bunch and very criticle of ourselves. But I would'nt give up playing music for a living and doing nightly performances for anything.
Who knows what the fiture brings musicaly?

Soooooo Dave, when are you getting the new Korg PA80 keyboard? :>)

see ya l8tr I'm off to Mars Music Store :>)

L8tr,

Donny NJ

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-07-2001).]

#151803 - 02/07/01 11:56 AM Re: Help, Technics to Yamaha Style conversions......
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I'm not waiting anymore - I'm draggin the VA7 out. When the Korg gets here - I'll test it out, but if it's not right....it'll stay at the store!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online