SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#151502 - 10/26/01 02:06 AM GOT My New PSR2000 ! Am I The First In The U.S. ?
MR Bulk Offline

Loc: Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Hey George,

C'mon, 'fess up, you have a secret outlet here in Hawaii, don't you? Folks, George called me yesterday and said he would be shipping out my unit that day. This was YESTERDAY. And this morning, the darn thing is on my doorstep!!!

Excellent service, and excellent packaging George! Thanks!

Have not had a chance to really explore it yet (tore open the box and fiddled around with it for a few minutes, then had to go about my regular routines for the day, then had to HIDE IT before the wife got home!). She does not know I have acquired yet ANOTHER keyboard (including my Kimball acoustic, this makes FIVE!!!).

Thanks again George, you Know I will buy keyboards from you again in the future!

------------------
Regards and Aloha,

Charlie
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Wong_Songs/index-1.html

Charlie
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/MR_Bulk/index-1.html

#151503 - 10/27/01 12:19 PM Re: GOT My New PSR2000 ! Am I The First In The U.S. ?
Krix Offline

Loc: Linkoping, SWEDEN
How many bugs have You detected?

Krix

#151504 - 10/27/01 05:56 PM Re: GOT My New PSR2000 ! Am I The First In The U.S. ?
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
I haven't seen a report yet from Charlie regarding his new keyboard but I've done a tone of editing and storing of songs and styles today and customizing my registration memories to play the songs I have stored in my flash user memory and I can report that I haven't seen one bad thing or detected any first batch problems. I keep getting more worked up over how great this thing is as the hours go bye. I'm feeling like when the Solton X1 first came in over 2 years ago! I'm amazed at how much Yamaha has listened to the needs of musicians around the world. It's so easy to copy songs and paste them into the user area. It's like having a mini hard drive inside the keyboard (of course you are limited to 580KB of memory) but it works great.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online