SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#14789 - 12/06/02 02:10 PM Equinox 88 Pro ghost sounds
JR11 Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hello all, I'm new here. I've been playing piano and vintage stage organs since the 70's, and just rocketted into the 21st century by buying a Equinox 88 Pro. WOW! Quite a job just figuring how to run the thing. So far, I am just trying to find the best "work horse" sounds; piano & e piano mostly, for gigging. I know the machine does much, much more.

There seems to be a number of sounds loaded on it that are not listed in the manual. I blundered into them, and don't know where they were stored or how to get back to them. Any hints? Any comments on the keyboard in general? Thanks!

#14790 - 12/09/02 09:08 AM Re: Equinox 88 Pro ghost sounds
HARP Offline

Loc: England
Hi
If you have the latest operating system (Available from www.generalmusic.com) GEM made the sounds available via the Help button - when in performance mode.
This lists all the sound in familys i.e. pianos, organs etc.

When you have stored your favourite Performance sounds you can simply access them by pressing the R/H cursor arrow, Select User Bank.
To quickly access the performances when you are playing live - you can type the Perf' number 1,2,3 etc via the numerical keypad. Rather than using the dial

Regards

HARP

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online