SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#145025 - 09/11/07 10:26 PM any arranger dealers in orlando?
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
I'm leaving tomorrow for a nice vacation to the land of mickey and Orange world.

I'd love to play around with some of the korg, roland, and ketrons

i not interested in switching my T2 but I love music gear, and thought it might be fun
trying some of the others out.

I was just wondering if there were any dealers in orlando area who actually stock some arrangers.

thanks for any replies

Mikey

#145026 - 09/11/07 10:50 PM Re: any arranger dealers in orlando?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hey Mike, I recommend you 'look up' SZ member: "JDEEP", John Deep, who I think still works for Ketron USA & sells Ketron keyboards in Orlando. I first met him at the Ketron booth at Winter NAMM in Anaheim, CA, and contacted him while vacationing in Orlando. I expect he'll have the latest Ketron keyboard models available to checkout, and he's a friendly & knowledgeable Ketron guy to boot. You can contact him at the email address given in his: Synthzone Member Profile .

Mike, have a terrific time at the happiest place on earth, and give my regards to Mickey. Look forward to chatting with you when you get back home.

Scott

#145027 - 09/12/07 03:41 AM Re: any arranger dealers in orlando?
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
Thanks scott, I just emailed him

#145028 - 09/13/07 12:56 PM Re: any arranger dealers in orlando?
N9FAL Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
there is discount music center-800-370-1268 thet have Korgs on the floor and located in south orlando area.
we have 2 guitar centers and 2 sam ashes, one on colonial drive, and the other on south orange blossom trail.

Have fun

Mark

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online