SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#14452 - 10/08/01 07:48 AM Equinox Support @ Gem (prim. to Cris)
JoostMerema Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Are there any ideas about upgrading the Equinox in one way or the other? As I mentioned in a previous thread, I would like to see a rotary control also in perf mode. Besides that, are there some plans about upgrading the existing OS at Gem? Or is everybody happy the way the Equinox is right now. I personally would cheer a option to load/convert WK sounds which are made with the synth option. It should be possible, because the Equinox has all the basic sounds of the WK4 and WK8.... Therefore, I can manually convert it be re-producing it with taking over all settings in the SoundEditmodus of the Equinox. Why not make a small Util for it or make it in a new OS version?

greetings
Joost

By the way, the Equinox is great, and also; when I look to the functions already added by new OSes, great things have already been achieved!

#14453 - 10/08/01 02:57 PM Re: Equinox Support @ Gem (prim. to Cris)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Most WK4/WK8 sounds are already compatible with the Equinox. You load them as though they were normal Equinox sounds in the DISK menu. Have you already tried it and had problems? If not, you should find that it already works.

Chris

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online