SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#144335 - 07/23/01 05:31 PM X1 Gig prog special offer to you
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
I got no takers for my offer --I thought I was being real helpfull in appreciation of your efforts etc any here it is again -I have text plus matching registrations for alot of stuff. My gigs are arranged as follows I use single registrations and I have em done in groups eg cntry with some matching lyrics and in some cases a list of songs with no lyrics.I had to do it in a way that retained my numbering system Eg 120 is waltz and when I enter a new reg prior to that no I delete a spare reg . Anyway if you load all these regs and text files to you solton x1 say to new folder then you will see what I am doing and perhaps we could all work together to extend the programme in all our interests.So I will send thes zip files (2) to anyone who wants to see my approx music prog.bucklp@eircom.net

#144336 - 07/23/01 11:40 PM Re: X1 Gig prog special offer to you
Michael Metzger Offline

Loc: Germany
Hi flowerssupply,

I don't understand exactly what your program does. Perhaps it's because my English knowledge is not very well (I'm German).

I've offered two tools for the X1 and the PSR9000/9000pro here in this forum and also got no response. I think most people are not interested in any tools for their keyboard?!

If you speak German you may offer your program in the new German Solton Forum
http://forum.wekacityline.de/wmforum.cfm?id=47126

Michael

#144337 - 07/24/01 01:51 AM Re: X1 Gig prog special offer to you
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
It is not a programme. It is my music list ie the songs I sing when I play at venues eg weddings bars etc. It is helpfull because it is the basis of a good music programme which we all could improve together. When I turn on Keyboard it is set to single registration and if I enter 092 I gwt a list of songs to suit Johnnie Be Goode and the arrangement I use loads also. This is routine work and not a programme. I hoped it would be helpfull to all as I often find that I cant think of a suitable song to play next. Perhaps if a person investigated my list they could add to it for themselves and send copy back to me. I would have made it downloadable but I was not sure how. My web pagee is not operating yet. Best wishes pierce in Ireland.

#144338 - 07/24/01 03:04 AM Re: X1 Gig prog special offer to you
Michael Metzger Offline

Loc: Germany
Hi Pierce,

if you send me your files, i can offer them on my homepage until your own hp is operating. I'm interested to see you list.

Michael

#144339 - 07/24/01 05:55 AM Re: X1 Gig prog special offer to you
Henry01 Offline

Loc: Dublin, California, USA
Pierce,

I'm very interested in your zip files. Please email me a copy. When reading your original post, it was hard to understand what exactly you were offering. I am interested in seeing how you put all these together.

Henry

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online