SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#14429 - 03/12/03 01:21 AM Re: Equinox Operating System
Equinox61_User Offline

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your efforts!

I will try again with the Damper Phys Mod effect, although I am quite sure it does not work as it should. I will come back on this in a few days. I have downloaded the file that was suggested on the GEM-US forum, so let's see!

Regards,

Equinox61_User

#14430 - 03/13/03 01:51 AM Re: Equinox Operating System
Equinox61_User Offline

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately I cannot reply on the forum of the Equinox at generalmusic.us, so I will do it here. Hopefully you are still be able to help me.

I have downloaded the PHSTUFF.ZIP file and loaded it in my Equinox, to check the Damper Phys Mod Effect.
Unfortunately, also in the recorded songs, the DPM effect is not played back correctly.

I am not sure who answered the question, but please let him try the following:
1. Create a song with only one piano track.
2. Disable the Reverb and MultiFX for this track (SEND value to 0). Enable the ProEFX DPM effect for this track (SEND value to 127 so that it sounds clear).
3. Change the DPM effect so that it does NOT use the Reverb and MultiFX.
4. Make sure the song has Effect Mode "SHARE MASTER".

In this case, the only effect heard is the DPM ProEFX effect in its pure form.
Now, start recording, and of course use the damper pedal. This will go OK.
Now, stop recording and playback the song. You will notice that when the damper pedal was pressed, the notes are longer -- but the DPM effect is not heard!

Can you please try this? When I reported this 2 years ago on the Peavey board, there was at least one other Equinox user who could reproduce this so I doubt it is a exemplary problem on my Equinox.

Hope you can help,

Equinox61_User

#14431 - 03/13/03 01:26 PM Re: Equinox Operating System
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
You could not post? Did you register? I will submit the question to him (Phil Huston- Generalmusic's Professional Product Manager). Please let me know if you did register but it still wouldn't let you post... Thanks, Paul.

#14432 - 03/14/03 03:37 AM Re: Equinox Operating System
Equinox61_User Offline

Hi Paul,

You're right - I had to register (of course). I have pasted the reply on the forum there as well.

Thanks!!

Equinox61_User

#14433 - 03/14/03 07:33 AM Re: Equinox Operating System
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
Most welcome, I think Phil himself will respond in the Generalmusic forum. Let you know this guy lives and breathes Equinox.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online