SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#14372 - 10/31/00 01:09 PM EPS 16+ parts, misc. questions
Anonymous
Unregistered

Greetings,
This is my first post here. Someone gave me a broken Ensoniq EPS-16+ a few days ago and said I could have it if I could fix it. This is my first synth.

Well, it appears there are only 2 problems with this thing:
1)the power connector for the floppy drive is broken off the drive's circuit board. I managed to hold this connector together long enough for the keyboard to boot up. That's where I found the other problem
2) It appears the ROM card is missing. The slot next to the MIDI section on the back of the board is empty.

So, i guess my main questions at this point are: Is is possible to get a new floppy drive? Where do I get a memory card? Where do I get a users manual? and finally, where is the best place to get sounds once the hardware problems are sorted out?

Thanks in advance,
Dan Oltmans

#14373 - 11/01/00 11:11 AM Re: EPS 16+ parts, misc. questions
jlp Offline

Loc: uk
If you go to www.netmusicwarehouse.com and fill out a manual request form, they should be able to supply one. I myself have an eps and can Check you drive and rom card problems out for you, but I am away on bussiness for two weeks now, so if you would like to email me at the end of november I will try and help.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online