SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#14368 - 10/28/01 01:43 PM I Need Help With My ZR-76 Please!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought it used which saved me about close to a thousand BUT I didn't get a manual. I am a beginner and have no idea of how to compose beats and sequencers etc. Please someone/ANYONE who is familiar with this or similar keyboards,please list a few simple steps of how I can compose beats/tracks. I want to make rap beats using strings/bells/etc but can't seem to figure how to link and seqence all the sounds together please help me

#14369 - 11/05/01 08:51 PM Re: I Need Help With My ZR-76 Please!!!!!!!!!
Cloakboy Offline

Loc: Racine, Wisconsin USA
Try asking in the Ensoniq forum at http://www.the-gas-station.com

#14370 - 11/24/01 10:11 AM Re: I Need Help With My ZR-76 Please!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Dwayne,
This is main frustration with this keyboard. I bought it a couple years back when they first came out. Haven't had too much success making my own beats. But you can make short sequences and use the loop feature to prolong your beats. Then, you need to make a songlist from your sequences (A,G,F,B,B,etc.). This might help you. Let me know if you need more info.

#14371 - 09/05/02 11:53 AM Re: I Need Help With My ZR-76 Please!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Dwayne,
If you go to the www.emu.com site, I think you can download the manual for the ZR-76 from their Ensoniq classics page. There is no charge for this. Hope this helps.
TheKlingon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dwayne:
I bought it used which saved me about close to a thousand BUT I didn't get a manual. I am a beginner and have no idea of how to compose beats and sequencers etc. Please someone/ANYONE who is familiar with this or similar keyboards,please list a few simple steps of how I can compose beats/tracks. I want to make rap beats using strings/bells/etc but can't seem to figure how to link and seqence all the sounds together please help me

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online