SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#143510 - 12/20/05 07:52 AM Newbie needs help
guy n Offline

Loc: East coast United States
(I have posted this in another thread, but in fear of it getting lost in the shuffle decided to make it a new thread.)
Hello, Newbie here. Well, not so much a newbie because I have been reading this forum for a while. Very informative and interesting to say the least.
I have finally gotten the courage to submit something I played, but need some help in how to work things out on yousendit.com.
I see that a number of you use that site to post your music, so if one of you could provide instructions I would be most appreciative.
Thank you,
Guy

#143511 - 12/20/05 08:19 AM Re: Newbie needs help
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
It's simple. Save the file you want to share to your (desk top) on your computer. Then go to www.yousendit.com

For the (recipient) address, type in your own email. Then to the right of that there's a blue botton that says (browse). Click this button and it will open your computers window that will allow you to select your (desk top). Once there select the file from your desk top.

You then click the send button. After that (wait) for the server to finish. It will then give you a link to your file. Right click that link and just copy/paste it into your topic here on the Zone, and voila

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 12-20-2005).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#143512 - 12/20/05 08:51 AM Re: Newbie needs help
guy n Offline

Loc: East coast United States
squeak_D ... thank you so much ... The part I was missing was the "right click and copy/paste"
guy

#143513 - 12/20/05 11:47 AM Re: Newbie needs help
claudiu Offline

Loc: Sterling Heights, Michigan USA
now you got it

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online