SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#143388 - 11/07/05 08:22 AM T1 question...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
No, I didn't buy one, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express near Dan01's last year!

A friend called and wanted to know if there is a way to determine how much space was remaining on his Tyros' hard drive. On the PSR-3000, I can find this information for the USB and SmartMedia card via the function and utility buttons, then tabbing to media and selecting the properties button. When I talked with him, he said Properties was not one of the Tyros options--just format. Not having the Tyros, I was unable to go beyond this point. Anyone out there have a clue of how to find this information?

Thanks in advance,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#143389 - 11/07/05 09:40 AM Re: T1 question...
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hi Gary,
The sams procedure as you described for the 3000 is the same for Tyros 2 Therefore I would have thought it is the same for Tyros.
Regards Gilbert.

#143390 - 11/07/05 09:56 AM Re: T1 question...
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Gar: The only way I know to check my Tyros hard drive's used/remaining space available, is to connect it (via USB) to my PC in "USB Storage Mode (HDD)", and then on my PC: go into Windows Explorer, right click the Tyros Hard Drive icon, and select "Properties". - Scott

#143391 - 11/07/05 10:29 AM Re: T1 question...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Scott,

I though that might be the case.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online