SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#14143 - 11/30/00 04:15 PM ASR10 buzzing sometimes
tails Offline

My ASR10 started generating some annoying buzzing sound after a couple hours of use. This happens randomly. And it only happens whenI playback the sampler through the Fx buss. I think it's main outs. Is this a major problem? I will have to send the thing overseas for servicing is needs it.

#14144 - 11/30/00 05:40 PM Re: ASR10 buzzing sometimes
bassfreq Offline

Loc: west babylon, ny, 11701
Tails,
This sounds like it might have to do w/ the main outs. Had a simliar problem, but its only a generic part & not that expensive to fix. Where do you live, you might even be able to bring it to a local technician just to get that part replaced. But don't take my complete word on it , did you call tech support yet?
Quote:
Originally posted by tails:
My ASR10 started generating some annoying buzzing sound after a couple hours of use. This happens randomly. And it only happens whenI playback the sampler through the Fx buss. I think it's main outs. Is this a major problem? I will have to send the thing overseas for servicing is needs it.

#14145 - 11/30/00 07:51 PM Re: ASR10 buzzing sometimes
tails Offline

No I haven't called tech support. Might do so later. I thought there was no more support from Ensoniq. I live in Malaysia and the technicians here are not qualified to handle this sort of equipment. I'm just worried they will f**k it up more! Thanks anyway bassfreq. It could be due to the heat the damn thing generates!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online