I'm looking for free sounds for the Ensoniq ESQ1, an old but
still very good synth. I have especially interest in space and
typical electronic sounds. To get more information about my music
please visit my website: www.invisible-shadow.de/pp/pp_home.htm
Thanks and bye, Axel

#14057 - 04/08/99 06:08 PM Re: Sounds for ESQ1
castol Offline

Loc: madison,wi,usa
Hey i found 3 ftp sites only looked at one...but i guess it had 2000 patches amassed in one downloadable file!!!.....you'll have to sift through them i'm sorry to say you won't find much cataloging with free patches...just the unassuming file names which usually are indicpherable....have fun....btw i wanna pick up an esq-1 myself....or sq-80 OR vfx....haven't decided yet though....all are roughly close in comparison...
[url=file://ftp.ucsd.edu/midi/patches/ESQ1][url=file://ftp.ucsd.edu/midi/patches/ESQ1][url=file://ftp.ucsd.edu/midi/patches/ESQ1]file://ftp.ucsd.edu/midi/patches/ESQ1[/url][/url][/url]
[url=file://ftp.cs.ruu.nl/pub/MIDI/PATCHES/ESQ1][url=file://ftp.cs.ruu.nl/pub/MIDI/PATCHES/ESQ1]file://ftp.cs.ruu.nl/pub/MIDI/PATCHES/ESQ1[/url][/url]
[url=file://ftp.ibp.fr/pub/midi/PATCHES/ESQ1/][url=file://ftp.ibp.fr/pub/midi/PATCHES/ESQ1/][url=file://ftp.ibp.fr/pub/midi/PATCHES/ESQ1/]file://ftp.ibp.fr/pub/midi/PATCHES/ESQ1/[/url][/url][/url]
chris

#14058 - 12/23/99 03:06 PM Re: Sounds for ESQ1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,
check out our three new banks of sounds for the ESQ1/SQ80 at: www.rotationrecords.com

Each bank contains sounds that have been programmed to make use of the real time controllers to variously alter the filter, resonance, panning, pitch vibrato/lfo etc. All of these can be recorded in real time into a midi sequencer.

All three banks are part of our RETRO series,which focuses on the 'analogue'attributes of the ESQ1 and SQ80.

None of the sounds contain layers or splits to 'fatten' them, they are fat by design already, so you wont loose any valuable polyphony.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online