Call Markertek at 1-800-522-2025. They offered to sell me one of their last sets of PH25 monitors (a discontinued model) for the same price as the PH15, which they no longer have and is also discontinued. Their price is about $140 less than street price and $130 less than what they have listed at their internet site. I would have taken them up on it, but this set is a little too heavy and beefy for my needs: 26 lbs for the pair and 50 watts per channel. Instead I purchased the Audix PH150 from Sweetwater Sound. They gave me a very nice deal but nothing near the deal Markertek is offering. The PH150 is the newest version of the PH15, but I think that this too has been discontinued even though some places sell them. The PH150 weighs about 18lbs and delivers about 30 watts of very clean and high quality audio.
I just purchased the PH15s from Guitar Center in Villa Park Illinois, but I'm going to return them. They were selling scores of them as they had been used to demo their keyboards, but they were all scratched and probably used heavily in the store for over two years. For just a total of $30 more I got the newer model spanking new from Sweetwater Sound.