SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#139286 - 09/17/07 03:37 PM Re: How much REAL interest in: ArrKB Playing Tech/Tips Discussion & Sharing our Music?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Bebop, thanks for the link.

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
my calander is shaping up to posibly make your concert in Pismo Beach next Month. Waiting to see if Jann can get that week free. I am.
Bebop

Bebop, it would be great to see both you and Jann there. - Scott

#139287 - 09/17/07 05:20 PM Re: How much REAL interest in: ArrKB Playing Tech/Tips Discussion & Sharing our Music?
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
I don't think that Scott is out of line in seeking more tech info for arranger players and folks to show case their music without being bashed....truthfully, I don't know that much about arranger techniques or I would contribute more to the arranger discussions...I do however, know what I like to listen to as far as music goes. I would also like to learn more than what I know about arranger playing and techniques
that I don't now know. I think that Scott's
request is a valid one and as with all of the SZ members we all have the right to choose which post we want to read or find interesting enough to respond to or not.
Let us all remember that we as individuals
have different tastes and and should at all times indulge in the new tastes that presents itself.. enjoy. Just MOPO
TR

#139288 - 09/18/07 11:13 AM Re: How much REAL interest in: ArrKB Playing Tech/Tips Discussion & Sharing our Music?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
...and if it doesn't take off, that may be a clue that you're the only one interested.

chas

Give the man a cigar....!

Plenty of other fora to discuss music on, if the arranger players just want to talk gear.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online