I took delivery on my new Promega 3 two days ago and, while I haven't spent a hugh amount of time "Playing" I have had enough time to form an opinion. "What a Keyboard!" I haven't hooked up to speakers yet but, have been using a quality pair of headphones and the sounds are pure, full and, rich. I especially impressed with the 10' Fazioli. In fact, I haven't found a sound yet that I am not truly happy with. Getting around on the keyboard is a breeze. It is well laid out and easy to navigate. I may sit down and actually read the manual one of these days. The touch and sensitivity of the keys is very impressive to me also. I bought this keyboard without ever having played a Promega 3 but, after doing some very extensive research. I believe I could have played about every keyboard available to test and my decision would have been the same. BTW, I also own a GEM Genesys so I was already familiar with the quality of GeneralMusic products. In what I have received with the Promega 3, GeneralMusic did not betray my faith in their products in any way.It is all I had hoped for and more. I am a "HAPPY CAMPER!"

Jerry Mullikin